Ads by

06 May, 2011

Cousin = Sister

Lisa n Zara
There are cousins
Lisa is my favorite niece
Me only have one niece for now
Lisa akan dapat little brother by end of May
I luv them both very much
I luv my adorable Lisa as much as I luv my little Zara
I luv to see them play together like sisters
Whenever Lisa saw Zara she will call her
E-ahhhh
Dalam pada main2 same2 tu
Lisa sangat kuat jeles yer
Lisa will cry n merengek whenever saw my mum dukung Zara
Zara as usual akan buat muke mengalah
She is so like me
Teringat mase kecik2 with my sister
I'm the one yang akan back off if berebut something with my sis
I luv to be surround by my families
I don't want Zara feel lonely
Cos here at Melaka we don't have any relative
And Me tak nak Zara dibesarkan sorang2
I want her to mingle around
So that she knows she have an aunty,uncle,cousin,grandparents etc
Tp Me tak sangguplah nak balik JB everweek kan
Nasib baik jgk my perents n sister selalu datang Melaka
So tak de lah lame sgt Zara tak jumper diorang

Zara n Lisa sgt different
Zara yang sangat lemah lembut,sweet,cute n girlish
Lisa yang rock,adorable n cool
Very diff characteristic yet so geram tgk kerenah diorang

I just hope that both of them will be close such a sisters





No comments:

Post a Comment