Ads by

17 August, 2011

Merah Cinta Hati is in EH!

No words can describe how happy I am
My beloved Merah Cinta Hati is featured in EH! online
No its not in the magazine but only for online reader

How did i manage to get it
I dont know
Last month someone from EH call me
And told me she wanted to do some review for my headband
I was so shocked n exited at that moment
Terkedu sekejap n I was like wooooo
EH kott
Im a huge fan of this magazine
Selalu berangan MCH stuff akan dipakai oleh model2 tu
Ceh berangan kan

But somehow mayb some of u said it just in the online magazine dude
No big deal
Its ok
It a BIG deal for me

Its sort of motivation for me to go forward n dont look back
Its worth when i sacrificed my working life to be a fulltime housewife+businesswoman
And I love wut I'm doing now

Allah knows what He plan for us
Syukur Alhamdulillah

Back to the review
Its for Hari Raya edition
For those who still didnt read it u can read it here







No comments:

Post a Comment