Ads by

18 March, 2011

Arrange my dressing table

Dah lame rase rimas bile tengok my dressing table
Bersepah n susah nak lap biler berhabuk
I need to reorganize it
So as a solution Me bought this container from IKEA
Murah je RM 15
Me bought 3 pcs



Here is my messy dressing table
And i put all the stuff inside the container
Sebelum tu kene lah lapp habuk n lap2 barang2 tu
My house sangat kuat berhabuk

This one is perfume section
Me n Mr Hubby punye



This one is body n skin care



This is accessories section
Watches, Rings, Bangles etc


Make up section
No box or container
Me just susun je


Here is my favourite section
My hairband collection
Sereni & Shentel kene masuk dalam casing die yer
I need to make a bolster to put all the hairband
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Here is my tidy dressing table
Tadaaaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment