Ads by

10 March, 2011

Zara Collection


do u guys still remember my post about my new obsession..
yup, towards headband...
in that post Me bought 5 colors of hairband..
Me also bought for Zara 5 colors of flowers...
so that Me can handmade little Zara her headband..
Me also curi idea from S&S..
to make headband for Zara yang matching dgn Mmy punye Blair Plum
sebab if nk belikan Zara S&S punyer headband for baby mahaaaallllll woooo...
pengsan Mmy...


this pic showed i'm wearing the cream flower hairband

tadaaaa...my dah siapkan 3 pcs for Zara..
special for my hunny bunny

ni yang paling Mmy suke..
boleh match dengan mmy punye Blair Plum by S&S

just nice on her cute little head

p/s: For those Mommies yang nak custom made headband for ur princess can contact me..
I can made it with a good price...

No comments:

Post a Comment